Matt PETG Filament 1.75mm, TINMORRY 3D Printing Materials for FDM 3D Printers, 1 KG 1 Spool, Matt Black
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Extruder Temperature: 215-250 °C, No special hot-end required, Part Cooling Fan Required
- Heated Bed Recommended Temperature: 75-90 °C, Enclosure Not Required
- Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.03 Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Full mechanical winding and strict quality control, which guarantee our PETG filament tidy and easy to be fed
- PETG filaments combines the advantages of other filaments: safe and environmentally friendly; Adheres well to the bed with negligible warping; Mostly odorless while printing; high impact strength and good liquidity