Matte PLA Filament 1.75 mm Combipack 2 kg, TINMORRY Filament 1.75 PLA, Filament 3D Printing Materials, Black + Army Green + Dark Blue + Khaki
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Matte PLA filament, it can be used to make prints with non-shiny and frosted texture, the matte surface gives an impressive look.
- Printing temperature 180℃-210℃, for good adhesion to the print plate, we recommend hot bed temperature 50-60℃.
- The tolerance of the filament diameter +/- 0.02mm, no jamming, no bubbles, means that each print has excellent surface quality and high precision.
- Net weight of 2 kg PLA in vacuum packaging, keep the filament dry and clean before use, good winding, no tangling, ensure clean and easy supply of PLA filament.
- It can be used in general Φ1.75 mm FDM 3D printers. The high precision of the filament diameter ensures a stable feed and distortion-free production without nozzle clogging.