Carbon Fiber PETG Filament 1.75mm, TINMORRY 3D Printing Filament, Compatible with Bambu Lab FDM 3D Printer, Olive Green
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Recommend printing temperature 240-270, build platform 75℃-90℃; 1st to 3rd layer, turn off cooling fan, If your 3D printer is Bambu P1P or X1, we recommend the nozzle temperature above 250 degrees.
- Tip: Do not use conventional brass nozzles! As the filament contains real carbon fibres, wear-resistant steel nozzles (≥ 0.4 mm) are recommended.
- Very easy to print, no warping. Lightweight and durable, suitable for applications requiring torsional, tensile and impact strength.
- Can be used with popular Φ1.75 mm FDM 3D printers. High precision filament diameter ensures stable feed and warp-free modelling without nozzle clogging.
- High-Speed Printing: Supports high speed printing, can print 3-5 times faster at a speed of 300mm/s than other brand Petg filament. Perfectly compatible with Bambu FDM 3d Printer.