PETG Filament 1.75mm 1kg, TINMORRY 3D Printer Filament PETG Tangle-Free 3D Printing Materials, 1 Spool, Transparent
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Recommend Nozzle temperature: 220℃-250℃, heatbed 75℃, very easy to print
- Net weight 1kg PETG Filament Spool in vacuum packing
- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed
- Filament diameter tolerance 1.75 +/-0.03mm, ensure stable prints
- With a reusable zipper plastic bag in the package for protecting the filament as PETG material is sensitive to moisture
- PETG use tips:
1. Recommend using a heated build platform (75-90°C) to significantly improve the first layer adhesion, making things much easier for future prints.
2. If the first layer adhesion is very poor, it is recommended to re-level the print platform to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the plate.
3. First of all, turn off the fan for the first two layers. Then for the rest of the print, set the fan speed as high as possible to increase detail and limit stringing.
4. Calibrated retraction settings to reduce stringing:
Retraction speed: ≤40 mm/s;
Retraction distance: 3~6 mm;
Print speed: 30-50 mm/s.
If you’ve tried different retraction distances and can’t get it perfect, try varying the retraction speed.
5. PETG absorbs moisture crazy fast, It is important to store and print your PETG filament in their optimum environment (below 20% humidity) to prevent moisture absorption, as excessive drying will degrade the filament.